MMB Imports’ portfolio of import services begins with your selection of a firearm and only concludes once the firearm is delivered to your local FFL. At each point in the import process, we guarantee scrupulous attention to details; clear and frequent contact with you; strict adherence to regulations.
We have completed imports from Switzerland, Germany, Italy, the United Kingdom, Denmark, Austria, and Slovenia to the complete satisfaction of our clients.
We will manage your firearms import to include:
- completing and obtaining the BATFE import permit for your firearms
- conducting the US Customs entry processes
- completing US Customs duty and fee payments (invoiced separately)
- engraving your firearm per BATFE regulations
- preparing, coordinating, and tracking the domestic shipment of your firearm to the registered FFL of your choice (invoiced separately)
How MMB Imports works with you:
The importation of firearms is a highly regulated endeavor that must be conducted by a federally licensed importer. Our focused attention to your shipment ensures we do the utmost we can to facilitate the unencumbered import and transfer of your firearm, quickly.
Our import service fee covers all:
- BATFE application, permit and correspondence work;
- US Customs entry and clearance work;
- standard firearm marking using industry-leading engraving machine.
Our service fee does not include US Customs duty and fees nor domestic shipping and handling. A 3% credit card surcharge is added to the Customs and shipping charges MMBI pre-pays for our clients. We structure our service fee as a tiered rate so we may offer the best rate to the broadest range of our clients: collectors, shooters, families importing heirlooms, and firearm dealers.
- Fee for first firearm imported in a shipment: $250
- For additional firearms in the same shipment, please contact us.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details or to initiate your firearm import.